Sunday, May 23, 2010

I want Sleek Palettes


Through the Youtube beauty community, I've heard some amazing things about Sleek Palettes. If you don't know already Sleek is a drugstore brand makeup, and the palettes are very decently priced while containing gorgeous pigments. I believe they cost around £8/$10. The thing is, they're only sold in the UK, and not yet in the United States. Being the makeup obsessed person I am, I really want these palettes. There are about 6 of these palettes out right now, and I just think it'd be a great item to collect and use. As you can see, I'm not the most sensible when it comes to buying makeup. I've always liked to collect things and makeup is no obsession. Yarghhhhh....

Back on track, I decided to google the palettes, to see if I can perhaps by them online. And whaddayaknow, www.sleekmakeup.com sells the palettes and ships internationally (outside of Europe) for only $13.50. That's not bad at all considering it's across a freaking ocean and then some to California. I absolutely love the website; it shows a variety of gorgeous models wearing the most beautiful, colorful, artistic makeup. Love it love it love it! I'm totally going to use them for inspiration when I play my makeup. The pigments look gorgeous too...and the lipsticks....and the blushes. Gahhh! What happened to just the Sleep Palettes? LOL. Well, I'll make the most of that $13.50 shipping. That will have to be the most expensive I've ever paid for shipping, but it'll be worth it if I'm buying a crapload of stuff. Good thing I don't have money and even with my summer job I'd be barely getting by xD Being short on money really makes me more picky with my makeup purchases. Because no matter how hard I try, I CAN'T stop buying makeup, but I can curb my purchases to only buy things I really want. Or at least I think I really want at the time.

Dude, I need to get back to work. I'm freaking screwed this weekend with finals and final papers. *cries*

No comments:

Post a Comment